Can I promote any kind of book with Reading Stacks?
Reading Stacks caters to readers who are subscribed to a reading subscription service and need help discovering which books to read within their subscription.
The Reading Stacks list currently comprises readers who are subscribed to one or more of the following services: Kindle Unlimited, Audible, Scribd, Kobo Audio or Audiobooks.com.
Titles that meet one or both of the following criteria are a good fit for Reading Stacks:
1) The title is available through Kindle Unlimited
2) The titles is available in audiobook format
Examples of eligible title configurations:
- A title that is available through Kindle Unlimited but that does not have an audiobook edition.
- A title that is available in audiobook format but that is not available through Kindle Unlimited.
- A title that is available through Kindle Unlimited and that is available in audiobook format.
We will not promote titles that are hateful, slanderous or designed to incite violence. Additionally, we may not accept certain titles for which we do not have a reader audience. If you are unsure if your book is a good candidate for a Reading Stacks promotion, please email us with your Amazon book link. Our editorial team will review your book and make a recommendation.