What is a Reading Stacks Promotion?
Reading Stacks is a marketing service for authors to promote their books that are available to readers on subscription services such as Kindle Unlimited, Audible, Scribd, Kobo Audio and Audiobooks.com.
When self-published authors and small publishing houses purchase advertising placement with Reading Stacks, we call that a Reading Stacks Promotion (also known as a Reading Stacks Feature!)
We send a weekly newsletter to subscribers across many different genres. Our readers receive customized newsletters targeted specifically to their favorite genre & subscription service preferences.
Reading Stacks promotions are effective for driving KU Pages Read (KENP Read) on Amazon and for driving sales of audiobooks across multiple platforms. Click here to learn more about what it costs to run a Reading Stacks Promotion.
Reading Stacks Promotions Include:
- Newsletter Placement: Your book's cover, purchase links, and book description are included in our weekly newsletter.
Here is an example of Reading Stacks Newsletter Placement:
- Web Post Placement: Your book will be featured on our website, which we update weekly with that week's promotions. Web posts include your book cover, purchase links, and book description.
Here is an example of Reading Stacks Web Post Placement:
In order to be eligible for a Reading Stacks Promotion:
- Books must be available on one or more of the following services: Kindle Unlimited, Audible, Scribd, Kobo Audio or Audiobooks.com.
- Books are required to have a minimum of 20 reviews with a minimum overall review score of 4.0.
- Books must have professional looking covers and are subject to the editorial review of the Reading Stacks team.
- We love our authors & our team is always happy to help! If you didn't find what you needed here, please email us for further assistance!