What is a NewInBooks Promotion?
NewInBooks is a marketing platform for authors to promote their new release books to thousands of readers across all Written Word Media Brands.
When self-published authors and small publishing houses purchase advertising placement with NewInBooks, we call that a we call that a NewInBooks Book Launch (also known as a NewInBooks Promotion!) NewInBooks is a great resource for authors to generate sales and exposure for new release books. Click here to learn more about what it costs to run a NewInBooks Promotion.
The Book Launch Promo Stack Includes:
- A dedicated book promotion specialist to manage your book launch and answer your questions
- Placement of your book in our weekly NewInBooks newsletter to over 80k readers
- Coordinated promo stacking across all Written Word Media brands that have an audience for your book
- Placement on our beta brand, Reading Stacks, that drives audiobook sales and/or KENP reads
- Added visibility via paid marketing and promo placements
- Your book featured in our weekly roundup of new releases
- Placement in a search-optimized Book Recommendation List to provide ongoing discovery months after launch
- An author interview on newinbooks.com with links to purchase your new book
- Dedicated promotion on all social channels, Facebook (41k fans), Instagram (15k fans) and Twitter (3.5k followers)
- Amplification of your branded images or video trailer to our audiences
In order to be eligible for a NewInBooks Book Launch:
- Have been released in the past 120 days
- Be 100+ pages in length
- All titles are subject to review by the NewInBooks editorial team.
If you are unsure if your book is a good candidate for a NewInBooks Book Launch email us with your Amazon book link. Our editorial team will review your book and make a recommendation.