How do I download these audiobooks from Apple?
Note: Audiobooks purchased from Apple can only be listened to on Apple devices. You can listen to audiobooks purchased from Apple by following these steps:
- Go to your Email on your listening device and open up your Audio Thicket newsletter. Find the audiobook you are interested in purchasing and click on the “Apple” link beneath the title.
- The book will automatically open in your Books app, which should be preloaded on your Apple device. (In other words, you do not need to do anything to download this app to your device).
- You will see a black purchase button with the price of the book. If it is free, it will simply say, “Get.” Click on this link to purchase the book. If you are not already signed into your Apple ID, it will prompt you at this point to do so. If your payment information is not already saved in your account, you will need to enter your payment information.
- Once you have purchased the book, that black link will now say “Listen.” Tap on the link and enjoy!
- To come back to your book at a later time, simply find the Books app on your device, click on it, navigate to your Library tab, and your book(s) will be there for you to resume or listen to again.