How do I remove features from my cart?
Thanks for placing an order with one of the Written Word Media brands! As you've gathered promotions into your cart, you may find that you need to remove one of these features. That's not a problem at all. Keep reading and follow these steps to remove a feature (or features) from your cart before purchase:
1. Make sure that you're logged into your Written Word Media Author Account at this link.
2. Once you're logged in, open up the "Cart" icon and text in the upper righthand corner of the dashboard.
3. When you open up the cart, you'll be able to see the features that are in your order. Note that in the upper righthand corner of each individual feature, there is a grey "X". By clicking on that "X", you can remove that feature from your cart.
4. A message will pop up asking if you're sure you want to remove this promotion from your cart. Make sure that you are removing the correct promotion! Once you click "Remove Promotion", that feature will be gone and you will need to go through the booking process again to get it back.
5. I can see that the promotion was successfully removed from my cart once I click on the red "Remove Promotion" button. You can double check this by opening up your cart once more and reviewing the total number of features in your cart.